Following our adventures down at the hostel in February, a sequel has been planned for April 5th (20:30pm start), assuming that is skies are not totally overcast or it’s raining, in which case the event is likely to be postponed.  If it is partly cloudy, so that observations are possible, the format will be similar to last time.

The hostel does now have its own scope, so at least two scopes could be employed, possibly more if members are prepared to carry a smaller instrument down.  We probably won’t know until a few days out whether this will go ahead, so Mark will ring all those likely to be able to lend a hand.