We still not have resolved the venue issue with regard to the Paul Money lecture.  The powers that be at the Museum obviously are not interested in local groups using the facility, given the price hike and other stipulations We are hoping to locate a venue in Town, but may have to look further afield depending on hire cost and capacity etc.  It does though look we will have to postpone Paul until later in the year.